If you have lived experience of homelessness, or are involved with a project working to end homelessness in Greater Manchester, then we want you to be a part of the Network.
How you want to be involved is up to you:
- Sign up to the Mailing List to hear about new events and activities
- Attend the wider network events every three months. These usually take place in space donated by Salford University and will be advertised through the mailing list and on the News And Events page.
- Let us know about good practice in ending homelessness that you are involved in, or a problem you’ve spotted that you don’t think is being addressed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer to be part of the Advisory Board ‘Action Meetings’ focused on delivering this year’s key priorities, as outlined on the About page under ‘What are we working on right now?’
- Volunteer to be the link person for your borough or field of work. See which areas we’re looking for representatives from on the About page under ‘Who is involved in the HAN?
Other ways to get involved
Not everyone can get involved in everything, and that’s fine. If you live, work or visit Greater Manchester and are concerned about rising homelessness around you, you may prefer to: