If you have lived experience of homelessness, or are involved with a project working to end homelessness in Greater Manchester, then we want you to be a part of the Network.
How you want to be involved is up to you:
- Sign up to the Mailing List to hear about new events and activities
- Attend the wider network events every three months. These events are advertised in our News And Events page.
- Let us know about good practice in ending homelessness that you are involved in, or a problem you’ve spotted that you don’t think is being addressed by contacting email@example.com.
- Volunteer to be part of one of our three task groups- Learn, Lobby & Deliver. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how to join one of the groups
- Volunteer to be the link person for your borough or field of work. See which areas we’re looking for representatives from on the About page under ‘Who is involved in the HAN?
Other ways to get involved
Not everyone can get involved in everything, and that’s fine. If you live, work or visit Greater Manchester and are concerned about rising homelessness around you, you may prefer to: